Virtual Business In The News: Virtual Innovative Opportunities: Collaborative Social Networking Virtual Environments for Business.
Enter the next dimension of social networking for business.
Innovirtua provides this page as a resource for businesses considering the virtual world as a tool for their business.
- 12/03/2008 - Student nurses to improve skills using Second Life virtual world avatars
- 12/02/2008 - Virtual Worlds - Better Experience and Less Costly Than Conference Calls
- 5/17/2007 - ANGEL Learning Creates Second Life Experience Open to Public for Virtual World Experimentation
- 4/03/2007 - Faithful build a Second Life for religion online
- 3/08/2007 - Gabetti joins virtual land rush in Second Life
- 2/17/2007 - AMD registers it presence on Second Life
- 2/17/2007 - Mercedes-Benz opens virtual brand world in Second Life
- 2/17/2007 - City recreated in Second Life
- 2/17/2007 - Lisa's making real money
- 2/16/2007 - Sundance to screen series on Second Life
- 2/16/2007 - Second Life hailed next big social networking web site
- 2/15/2007 - Electronic Arts in virtual battle with Second Life
- 2/15/2007 - The Art Institute Online to teach courses in Second Life
- 2/15/2007 - Real sales in a fake world
- 2/14/2007 - Second Life reveals true population statistics
- 2/14/2007 - Recruiting agency plans job fairs, interviews in 'Second Life'
- 2/14/2007 - In a virtual world, an actual job may be waiting
- 2/13/2007 - Hollywood hot for Second Life
- 2/13/2007 - Second Life Guide: Part One
- 2/13/2007 - The world's hottest emerging market may not even be real
- 2/12/2007 - Toyota launches new Scion models in Second Life
- 2/11/2007 - Swedes set up embassy in Second Life
- 2/07/2007 - Can Second Life solve classroom crowding?
- 2/07/2007 - Second Life, meet real life
- 1/23/2007 - Second Life: It's not a game
- 1/01/2007 - How viable is virtual commerce?
- 12/01/2007 - Read about the first "virtual world" millionaire
- 11/27/2006 - Anshe Chung: First Virtual Millionaire
- 11/10/2006 - No, Second Life is not overhyped
Copyright ©2010 HybridWeb, Inc. All worldwide rights reserved.
Created and maintained by HybridWeb, Inc.